DR. STOMA MEDICAL CENTER
TAX ID No. (CIF): B16538761
Adress: C/ Tudó, 11 Son Ferrer, Calvià
07181, Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain.
Phone: +34 871 201 007
Our website may collect personal information for example: Name, contact information such as your email address or other personal information.
DR. STOMA MEDICAL CENTER can only collect information for the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting services offered through the Website, in order to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms provided on the Website.
- Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications for promotions and/or advertising from the Website.
We wish to remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimise it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of DR. STOMA MEDICAL CENTER, whose terms and conditions will, in any case, be provided to you prior to possible contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details or you do so incorrectly or in an incomplete way, we will be unable to handle your request, and it will be totally impossible to provide you with the information requested or to implement the contracting of the services.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data provided will be retained until the cessation of activity is requested, while the commercial relationship is maintained, during the years required to fulfil the legal obligations or until it is no longer needed or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or recorded.
DR. STOMA MEDICAL CENTER shall not sell, disclose, or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless it is requested by a judge with a court order.
As a data subject who has provided your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation about whether DR. STOMA MEDICAL CENTER is processing your personal data, and specifically, you are authorised to exercise the following rights which data protection legislation grants to you, in accordance with its provisions:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the RESTRICTION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we shall only retain it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of your data.
You can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website at any time. To do so, you simply need to call us +34 871 201 007 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if any of your rights have been breached, you have a right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), on Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, or through the electronic office of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our website, we no longer have control over the site that you will be redirected to and therefore we are not responsible for the privacy terms or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. Those sites are subject to their own privacy policies therefore you are recommended to check to confirm that you agree with them.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
DR. STOMA MEDICAL CENTER is highly committed to fulfil the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and we continually update them to ensure that there is no unauthorised access.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential tole for the provision of information society services. Among others, they enable a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user of their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.